Monday, January 21, 2013

Motivation Monday: You Just Have to Go

Credit: The Greatist
"You don't have to go fast...you just have to go" 
It's 3 weeks into the new year, don't start worrying about pace or distance. Keep up making it to the gym. Keep incorporating fitness into your schedule. Just keep going!

Jenny


* Motivation Monday is an ongoing series on Dash to Finish.

What is Motivation Monday?
Let’s face it, we’ve all be there…er…here. Maybe it started with happy hour last Friday, a birthday party on Saturday, brunch on Sunday or maybe it didn’t start at all because the indulging never ended. You tell yourself, “Next week is the week I start”, “Next week, I’ll start eating this”, or “Next week, I’ll stop eating that”. We provide ourselves plenty of excuses and justifications. For me, Monday is my re-set button. No matter what I did or didn’t do last week or over the weekend, Monday marks a new week for me to be and do better than the previous.


But let’s face it, Mondays have enough challenges without the added pressure of getting to the gym or eating that homemade lunch you still haven’t made. To help, I am starting Motivation Mondays. A little push in the right direction, a reminder to get to the gym and skip that 2nd donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment